- Executive Director of Executive Education and faculty member in the Olayan School of Business (OSB) at the American University of Beirut (AUB).
- Chairman of the Management and Marketing Program at the Olayan School of Business, AUB.
- Assistant Vice President for Regional External Programs at AUB.
- Professor and Department Chair in the United States of America.
- Active in graduate and undergraduate teaching, executive education and training, research and consulting in the areas of Strategic Management, Executive Leadership, International Business, and Supply Chain Management.
- Active consultant in the field of higher education having served on several accreditation committees in the United States of America and the Middle East.
- Author and Co-Author of over 50 articles in refereed journals, reading books, and conference proceedings.
- Recipient of several awards for excellence in teaching and research from multiple institutions in the United States of America.
- Ph.D. in Management and MS in Managerial and Cost Accounting from the University of North Texas, United States of America.