The center will focus on several key areas that have significant potential to drive innovation across various sectors:
- Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, and Cybersecurity: Developing innovative algorithms, models, and systems to tackle complex challenges related to artificial intelligence, data analysis, and safeguarding digital systems.
- Education and Learning Technologies: Investigating innovative approaches, technologies, and practices that enhance teaching and learning experiences.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Studying the dynamics of entrepreneurial ecosystems, the development of new ventures, and fostering innovation within organizations.
- Global Health and Disparities: Seeking to address health inequities and improve health outcomes to promote health equity on a global scale.
- Health and Biomedical Sciences: Advancing our understanding of the human body, diseases, and healthcare practices, with the ultimate goal of improving human health and well-being.
- Humanities and Cultural Studies: Exploring the diverse expressions of human creativity, the complexities of human experiences, and the ways in which culture shapes our understanding of the world.
- Social and Economic Policy Studies: Investigating various aspects of social and economic policies to understand their impacts, effectiveness, and implications for individuals, communities, and societies as a whole.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Sciences: Understanding the complex interactions between human activities and the environment to develop innovative solutions for a more sustainable and resilient future.
- Urban Planning and Infrastructure: Studying, designing, and managing the built environment in cities and urban areas to promote sustainability, accessibility, and quality of life for residents.