Our Approach: Trainee-Centered and Need-Driven
The CCE provides organizations, teams, and individuals with the effective means to develop new capabilities, improve current performance, and acquire lifelong learning and self-directed learning skills for more effective and efficient practice.
Various learning and teaching methods are utilized to engage learners, including:
- lecture-based learning,
- problem-based learning,
- team-based learning,
- project-based learning,
- small-group-based learning,
- reflection-based learning (including storytelling), and
- inquiry-based learning (including completing research tasks).
Similar to the learning and teaching methods, our assessment methods are diversified, covering:
- formative assessment (including diagonstic testing),
- summative assessment,
- individual presentations,
- group presentations,
- reflective assessment,
- learning logs, and
- research-based tasks.
CCE Program Objectives Aligned with Business Objectives
- Identify Gaps and Opportunities: We collaborate with senior leaders to understand the situation as it stands from an internal lens before utilizing our external lens. We can also perform a competency assessment on your target group to pinpoint the issues and gaps within your organization in order to draft a program to address those specific needs.
- Build a Custom Curriculum: CCE faculty and staff work with key personnel in your organization to craft a proposal for a curriculum that works to solve specific issues or achieve identifiable objectives.
- Collaborate as Partners: Collaboration continues after the initial development of the proposed curriculum to fine-tune the best possible program for your organization.
- Follow up on Results: Post-program assessments ensure that a high impact was made through the custom program curriculum. By examining the results of the program, we measure the lasting effect of lessons learned and how they are being applied.